Addison's article now published

Started by Beverleycuddy, June 10, 2014, 07:29:54 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beverleycuddy

A few people asked me to give a shout out when it was out. Just to say a big thank you everyone who helped me produce the article on Addison's in the latest edition of Dogs Today magazine. It is now printed - it has run to six pages and there are photos from many of the people who sent them after completing the survey. Here's a link to the magazine web page - you can get it on iPad, Kindle etc if overseas- will work out cheaper. Or you can order by post anywhere in the world.http://www.dogstodaymagazine.co.uk

patp

Penel CIMDA moderator

Thanks so much for writing the article Beverley.  Any publicity to help educate people about Addison's is wonderful.
Penel
(SLE, Surrey - UK)
Forum Owner
CIMDA

Jo CIMDA

Thanks Beverley.  Every bit of exposure, to recognise this silent and deadly disease, is so valuable.

Jo

helshaw

Just bought it and Busters picture is in there, felt so proud, I was walking round with a stupid grin on my face.

Jo CIMDA

I bet you look lovely.  Proud mums always do!

Jo

Penel CIMDA moderator

Quote from: helshaw on June 17, 2014, 05:03:59 PM
Just bought it and Busters picture is in there, felt so proud, I was walking round with a stupid grin on my face.

aww Buster, you're famous!

:)  two of my photos are in it as well - in the Best Dog Photographs in the World  :)
Penel
(SLE, Surrey - UK)
Forum Owner
CIMDA

patp