News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

AXL fly lil guy, our beloved baby boy

Started by axlfly, September 04, 2013, 04:28:54 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

axlfly

In loving memory of our little Bostie:  AXL  ..........we lost him to this horrid disease at 344am, Monday Sept 2nd. 
The monster grabbed him only 3 and a half weeks prior and within a month he was gone.
Our hearts are broken but our boy, who was only 3 yrs old, will never be far from our hearts. 
He is resting now in a field of flowers waiting for that next unsuspecting squirrel to come strolling by :)

WE LOVE YOU AXL FLY LIL GUY.

Run free !

Sheila & Maria and Honor ( his brother, the Boxer )

gschellinger

Sheila and Maria,

If you are like me at all, when you look at his picture, you will still be able to feel his silky fur, the strong little muscles, and the spaces between the toes. I find it is a soothing thing to do. When I look at Lola's pictures and stroke her in my mind, I know she isn't far away either.

Thinking of you, and Axl.
gail
gail and Lola (SLE, hereditary cerebellar ataxia, chronic undiagnosed nasal congestion) usa

Jo CIMDA

Quote from: axlfly on September 04, 2013, 04:28:54 PM

Our hearts are broken but our boy, who was only 3 yrs old, will never be far from our hearts. 
He is resting now in a field of flowers waiting for that next unsuspecting squirrel to come strolling by :)

WE LOVE YOU AXL FLY LIL GUY.

Run free !

Sheila & Maria and Honor ( his brother, the Boxer )

That is such a lovely thought and the unsuspecting squirrel made me smile.  thank you.

Jo