News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Grace will be seven years young tomorrow 30th July

Started by Angela, July 29, 2013, 09:14:01 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Angela

Many of the new members don't know us at all and many may have forgotten our story and journey but my darling Grace turns seven tomorrow.  I am so so happy to say she is looking fabulous and full of bounce - perfect behaviour for a Bearded Collie!  I hope the attached photo has worked properly :)
Angela (AIHA & Addison's)
NSW Australia

Catherine

Lovely photo Angela. A great example of a dog surviving AIHA. May she continue to be well for many years to come.

moss

gschellinger

Happy, Happy Birthday to Grace and the entire family!
gail
gail and Lola (SLE, hereditary cerebellar ataxia, chronic undiagnosed nasal congestion) usa

goldiepower

Quote from: Angela on July 29, 2013, 09:14:01 AM
my darling Grace turns seven tomorrow

Aw bless her :) Happy Birthday Grace!

Chris & the Golden Boys (and token spaniel)
Qui me amat, amat canem meum

Angela

Thanks for the birthday wishes for Grace, and yes, may she long continue <3

If anyone is interested you can search through the old CIMDA group for us, and there is an article in the BEACON archives titled "Advocacy" which includes both Grace's & Merlin's stories.

I should really send through files to Penel for the new CIMDA's records.
Angela (AIHA & Addison's)
NSW Australia

Penel CIMDA moderator

Yes please - we'd love the story for the new files.
Happy Belated Birthday to beautiful Grace.
Penel
(SLE, Surrey - UK)
Forum Owner
CIMDA

Jo CIMDA

Hello Angela

Good to hear from you and a belated Very Happy Birthday to your Grace.  She really is a beautiful picture and a credit to you.

Jo

shawkyelisabeth

hello Angela..I havent been  around CIMDA for a while and just now read about Grace. her story helped me with Stella and I am very happy for you that she is doing so well.... HAPPY BIRTHDAY and may she live many many more healthy years with you and be an inspiration  to others .
Hugs and wags across the oceans from Egypt
Elisabeth and Cecil and the senior pack Justin, Ike and the LIttle One