Hello to everyone

Started by Jeanna, May 03, 2012, 10:46:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jeanna

Hello  ;)
My name is Jeanna, I live in Wales, UK. I have Hungarian Vizslas & Hungarian Wirehaired Vizslas. I originally found CIMDA in January 2008 when I was desperately searching for any information on AIHA/IMHA after my beautiful Anya collapsed and the help and support I received from my friends at CIMDA saw me through all the rollercoaster rides. Currently arrived seeking help for Mikah (my great grand puppy) who was originally thought to be suffering from Addisons.
For Mabel 13/03/06 - 29/07/11 - Gastric Torsion,
Bronwen 06/09/99 - 23/05/10 - CAH,
Anya 18/02/05 - 22/09/09 - IMHA / AIHA,
Lacey 02/04/02 - 22/06/07 - Hermangiosarcoma

Penel CIMDA moderator

Hi Jeanna,
thanks for coming over to join the new forum.  It's good to see so many familiar faces here already.
you have a lot of valuable experience to share, thanks for your continued support.
Penel
(SLE, Surrey - UK)
Forum Owner
CIMDA

Jeanna

Thanks Penel, you have put a lot of hard work into this new site and I am sure we will all learn our way around soon enough. If it make everything more accessible to those in need then I think it really is a much needed change. :)

Penel CIMDA moderator

It will be fine in a few weeks, just takes a while to get used to anything new doesn't it.

It would have been so much easier for me, back when Saffy first got sick with SLE, if I could have joined a forum, had the correct information at my fingertips, and people around me who had been through this before.  That is what we're aiming for with this new website.  Easily accessible information, and the support too.
Penel
(SLE, Surrey - UK)
Forum Owner
CIMDA