News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Stay safe Elisabeth

Started by Jo CIMDA, June 30, 2013, 06:45:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo CIMDA

Hi Elisabeth

Have a lovely trip to Austria and I hope Egypt will be a safer place on your return.  I'm sure Cecil will be a good girl.

Jo

shawkyelisabeth

I would have wished to check in on CIMDA more often simce I came to Austria...my mother has  been very sick and I find neither time nor encouragement to check on anything..I am sorry not to be able to follow up all the new members. i will stay in Austria open end now..Celia is going to dog training and very well, comforting me as always during hard times..
Hugs and wags to everyone of our friends
Elisabeth

gschellinger

So sorry to read your news of your mother, Elisabeth. I hope she is better soon. Take care of yourself too! I recieved the paper, thank you!

Thinking of you in these hard times.

xoxooo

gail
gail and Lola (SLE, hereditary cerebellar ataxia, chronic undiagnosed nasal congestion) usa

Jo CIMDA

Hi Elisabeth

It's good to know you are ok and in Austria with Cecil, but you must be worried about the problems in Egypt.  I do hope the political situation will be sorted out soon for everyone's sake.    I hope your mother improves very soon too.

Thank you for your message.

Take care

Jo

shawkyelisabeth

I feel bad for not being able to check in on cimda regularly..my mother is still very sick and i am staying beside her. Cecil is a bundle of energy growing into being a young lady. She gets obedience trainingvregularly and her very experienced trainer is trying to solve her problem she has with other dogs. She gets very excited when meeting other dogs and generally does not like them so we are working on this.most probably she was not exposed to different dogs when she was a puppy. Otherwise she is being loved by everybody at dog school and is a comfort to me in hard times. Hugs to everyone
Elisabeth

Penel CIMDA moderator

Hi Elisabeth,
I'm sorry your mother is so unwell, it must be a great comfort to her that you are with her.
Best of luck with Cecil and her training too.
Penel
(SLE, Surrey - UK)
Forum Owner
CIMDA

Jo CIMDA

Hi Elisabeth

It is good of you to check in from time to time.  I'm sorry your mother is very poorly.  It must be a stressful time for you.  Thank goodness for Cecil eh?  They are such a comfort to us.  It good to know she is well.

Jo

shawkyelisabeth

Dear all at CIMDA,
I am so sorry for not having been able to check in regularly, I am back again in Egypt after 4 long  long months in Austria..My mother' s health condition stable...we can only pray..
Cecil has been a constant comfort to me getting me through these difficult months..she has had phantastic training with a wonderful " dog whisperer" , she has learned immensely and in a minimum time passed two exams that are the equivalent to puppy class and obedience training. Her trainer expects her to continue the ladder of exams up to the Schutzhund and attests her extraordinary drive and intelligence. So whenever it is possible I will go back to continue her training meanwhile keeping up all she learned by training her myself.
I do hope to find time to get back reading all the posts I have missed..I missed you Jo and everyone else who knows us...
We wish you a Merry Christmas , Happy Holidays and a Good Healthy New Year from Egypt..with lots of wags sent to the UK, US and over the pond to AUSTRALIA and South Africa
Elisabeth with Cecil and the pack of three Justin, Ike and the Little One.

Jo CIMDA

Hi Elisabeth.

It's so nice of you to think of us.  I have been thinking of you recently and wondering how you are getting on.  Well done to Cecil.  She sounds a very bright and quick to learn girl.   How is your new hip doing? Fingers crossed your mother continues to to improve or at least remains stable.   I do hope Egypt's troubles settle down and you all can live in peace.

Take care and thanks for the update.  Happy Christmas and New Year to you all in Egypt.

Jo