News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hello

Started by Penel CIMDA moderator, June 27, 2013, 04:07:52 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Penel CIMDA moderator

Hi everyone,
I'm sorry I've not been around much lately.
As you know Barley passed away in April and just a few weeks after that, my Dad passed away.  So there's been a lot of family stuff to deal with and it's not been a good time for me.
Then my laptop broke so I had to get a new one and transfer everything etc etc - what do they say - it never rains but it pours!
I hope you're all ok and thanks for rallying round and keeping CIMDA the wonderful place that it is.
Penel x
Penel
(SLE, Surrey - UK)
Forum Owner
CIMDA

Jo CIMDA

How lovely to have you back Penel.  I am sooooo happy!  I do hope you are coping.  You have had so much to deal with this year.

Lots of love

Jo
xx

gschellinger

Hi Penel...

I hope the rest of the year is better. I've had a dreadful year too.
gail
gail and Lola (SLE, hereditary cerebellar ataxia, chronic undiagnosed nasal congestion) usa

goldiepower

Welcome back, Penel! So sorry to hear you've been having a bad time, hope you're coming through it okay.

Sending "Golden" hugs
Chris & the Golden Boys (and token WCS) xx
Qui me amat, amat canem meum

Lyn CIMDA moderator

Hallo Penel,

Life is sometimes so unfair and difficult. Eventually, hopefully, You raise your head above the parapet and try to learn to live again.

Well done, surfacing again Penel, I hope the rain ceases and you can begin to look forward.
So sorry for all you have been through. Not to mention the damned lap top!

with love,
Lyn
As a matter of fact....the world DOES revolve around my whippet.

xmod

Hey there, first post and i'm reading bout such news.
Stay strong!
Chow Chow owner and lover - fluffy dogs, but also tough dogs, very serious.  It's funny to call a god "serious", innit? :D