News:

SMF - Just Installed!

Main Menu

Hello everybody

Started by annee, November 03, 2012, 09:51:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

annee

Hello all,

It seems ages since I have been on board...went off to Dubai in June for a couple of weeks and the time has just flown by.

Prunella is coming up 3 years since her last relapse, she turned 12 in September and health wise is as bright as a button.

She remains on 2ml pred every other day, I think that's the very lowest it will go.

She has slowed down somewhat but remains as spoilt as ever, she's off to the dog sitter on Friday as I'm off to Sth Africa for just over 2 weeks, when I collected her en route back from my last trip she didn't want to get in the car with me wanting to stay with the sitter...she loves it there as she can boss all the other dogs about !

Anyhow, I just wanted to say Hi and that we are still around, I hope you all have healthy pooches at the moment, if not then Prunellas story will I hope give people some hope.

Much love....Annee.. And of course the little madam known as Prunella xx

Penel CIMDA moderator

Hi Annee, good to hear from you and of course to learn that Prunella is ok at the moment, long may it continue!
Life does seem to fly by rather fast these days, it'll be Christmas soon, yikes!
Penel
(SLE, Surrey - UK)
Forum Owner
CIMDA

Jo CIMDA

It's lovely to hear from you Annee and to have good news about Prunella.

Jo