Keeper update

Started by Keeper, January 25, 2019, 09:46:16 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Keeper

Hi Jo,

What a star I have, Keeper finally came off his meds 21 December and is doing well, his neurologist is so pleased with his recovery and he has a sister a whippet called Bella. She came home in October and gosh it has bought him such happiness, they are thick as thieves...

I call them my odd couple

Best wishes,

Louise

Jo CIMDA

That is brilliant news Louise and I am sure having Bella will be good for him.

It is so lovely to have positive news especially when the journey has been particularly difficult and stressful.

Thank you so much for this update.  It gives others hope at a time when it desperately is needed.

Great news!

Jo

Keeper

It's my pleasure, he remains under Andersonmoore with the on call when I need them, his neurologist is so pleased as he is her 1st cocker with this condition, he's not cured and never will be but ha ho we are living the dream and carrying on x

Jo CIMDA

AndersonMoore continue to prove themselves an excellent referral centre.  Thank goodness for them.

Jo

Keeper

More good news, Keeper had a full blood test yesterday and hip hip hooray all back within normal range, I'm so happy after 3 chemotherapy treatments and 10 months on steroids my boy is healthy X

Jo CIMDA

This is incredible news, and Keeper is such a success story given this complicated disease.

Well done Keeper (and you Louise, and Andersonmoores)

The best clinicians coupled with owner's compliance is key to achieving the best outcome.

Jo