There is a problem authorising new membership

Started by Jo CIMDA, December 23, 2017, 10:15:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Jo CIMDA

At the moment there seems to be a problem authorising people who want to join the forum.  I apologise for the inconvenience and hope this will be resolved very soon.

Jo

Jo CIMDA

Wishing you and your dogs a very Merry Christmas and a happy and healthy New Year.

Best wishes

Jo

kaitythorpe

Hi Jo xx
Has this issue been resolved? As I have recommended a lady here to CIMDA. she filled in the registration a couple of nights ago and keeps checking, but says she has still not been approved. I cannot recall how CIMDA notify people of approval and am not certain if she is just trying to log on with the username and password she used at registration, or if se needs to look for an email with a verification code? Thank you xx 

kaitythorpe

Just heard back from the lady and this is what she said.
"I checked, I got an email verifying that I applied and that I would receive another email when I was accepted. I tried logging in but it said I was waiting for approval."     ❤️

Jo CIMDA

Hi

I am so sorry about this blip.  I am trying to sort it but over the holiday period it has been difficult.  I will do my best to sort this as soon as possible.  Meanwhile if the lady has an AI  problem with her dog she can email me at: cimda@aslog.co.uk.

Many thanks
Jo

Jo CIMDA

Hi

The membership process has now changed.  In future new members will apply to
join, and then the forum sends them an email that they have to click on
for membership to become active.

Please pass this information on to anyone who has had problems joining.  If there are any further problems, please let me know.

Many thanks

Jo

kaitythorpe

Thankyou very much. I have passed this message on to the lady in question. I appreciate your help.
Fond Regards Karen xx